Ah, Britain in springtime – Bluebells out in force, the first hints of sun, visions of being set free from the central heated shackles of your home and stir crazy children frolicking in the outside…. soon quashed by the in-betweeny drizzly nature of the weather.
Somewhere between “It’s 12 degrees out, time to crack out the shorts” and “Oh lord it just started to hail”, The Trespass boys rainwear suit comes to the waterproof rescue.
We thoroughly put this boys rainwear suit through its paces, testing on the essentials of modern day living to prove this set is not just for extreme weather, it’s for extreme toddler rearing.
Areas tested were:
- Do I look exceedingly cute in it? (Style Factor)
- Can I rock a scooter in it? (Usability)
- Does the rain still spoil my thunder? (Kid comfort & waterproofness)
- Can I hide from an impending dinosaur attack in it? (Dino-camouflage rating)
- Can I whip it off quickly, discarding it in the hallway like a teenager? (Ease of use and Mum’s hand free rating)
Do I look exceedingly cute?
I will elaborate:
- Unruffled dry cuteness fully maintained underneath from buttoned up hood – check!
- Spaceship design on the jacket appealing to both child and mother – check
- Fisherman style trousers with braces for those, “Awww, he’s like cute version of a little grown up” doting comments – check!
For a visual aid of cuteness, see below:
Can I rock a scooter in them?
100% YES and lots more.
Every trendy human under 4 foot tall needs to be able to whizz round on a scooter come rain or shine in comfort and maintaining some kind of aerodynamic speed.